- A current healthcare provider CPR certification.
- A valid New Jersey nursing license.
Are you searching for a career that you love? Come and fall in love with BAYADA Pediatrics!
With BAYADA, you have the opportunity to reconnect with the reason you chose nursing as a profession, to deliver exceptional care. We are in need of nurses (RN- Registered Nurses and LPN- Licensed Practical Nurses) who have a strong desire to work with children and have a compassionate personality. If that sounds like you, BAYADA is right for you!
Come learn more about our career opportunities at our OPEN HOUSE! We welcome all Registered Nurses and Licensed Practical Nurses to stop by our office to learn more about our rewarding careers. Excellent pediatric training and mentoring is available to those who are new to pediatric home care.
Hiring requirements include 750 hours of independent skilled nursing experience as a Licensed Practical Nurse or Registered Nurse. Pediatric experience is not necessary as we do train qualified LPNs and RNs!
- Flexible schedules that promote work/life balance
- Full-time, part-time, and per-diem opportunities
- Weekly pay, paid time off, scholarships, and referral bonuses
- 24-hour clinical support
- Free training, including CPR courses and simulation lab training using computerized manikins that mimic real-life medical emergencies
Disclaimer: The career event and job fair calendar on the website is a complimentary resource for employers and career event organizers. Job seekers are strongly encouraged to verify the dates and details of the career events and job fairs posted on our website prior to attending. The LocalJobNetwork™ disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the events posted on our website.